Relax, refresh & reset your energy
New to meditation?
These handy starters will introduce you to relaxation streamlined tools are purposefully designed and created to help you shift out of doldrums and into vibrant living in just a few minutes. It’s all about energy – specifically the energy swirling around inside your body and emanating out into the world. When you get a handle on that knowledge you don’t need to keep reliving through old stories of the past. You can see them as the challenges that helped you transform and start living the way you were meant to: dancing to your own inner tune – or attunement.
Easy DIY for relaxation
The simplest form of meditation is to get comfortable and use one of the following techniques until a sense of calm is felt – no tools necessary. Use the Clock app on your cell phone to set reminders to meditate throughout the day for a constant subtle shift into a world of inner peace and relaxation. Remember to always breathe into your belly.
- focus on the breath or heart space for a few minutes, or
- slowly count backwards from 100, or
- stare at the back of your eyelids, or
- for deep mental cleansing & energy clearing do the Ho’oponopono
That’s it! It’s really that easy.
The transcript is included for those who are hard of hearing, especially when it comes to relaxation audios. Also, if you read the transcript allowed it will lull you into a relaxed state just by speaking it. I know because it happened to me while I was creating it.
- guided gentle descent down a grand white spiral staircase (4 mins)
Use alone or reinforce your Ho’oponopono, mantras, decrees and affirmations by tapping the new positive energy into your body to help it anchor in the changes.
The place to do that is at the Thymus Gland AKA High Heart Chakra, which is an instantly accessible place of power on the body. It is located between the clavicle and cleavage points on the chest…at the spot where a necklace pendant usually sits. You will know it when you start tapping.
Tap with the 3 middle fingers lightly at a rate of 2 taps/sec to help shift the nervous system into a state of calm. Perfect for anxiety, including those nasty panic attacks or helping a toddler shift out of a tantrum.
Shifting financial flow
Let’s take an issue that is common for many people: finances. Two quick ways to discern how you feel about it is to do either one of these things and pay attention to the feeling(s) that are triggered within you.
- download a bank statement and review a month of transactions OR
- buy a more pricey brand of a particular item that you normally buy at a grocery store, such as coffee/tea, pasta/sauce
Does doing either of these things cause you to tense up anywhere in your body? If so, you’re out of flow if looking at your bank statement makes you cringe or you have resistance to spending more than you usually do for an item.
Refer to the Consciousness Frequency Scale on the Awareness page to check your frequency state and use the above tools to raise it back into neutral state (200 or higher) to begin flow in the right direction. Then check your feelings around these tasks again and they will be more calm to some degree.
Here are a few fast ways to anchor yourself in this higher flow state around your finances after regrouping and remember when you spend money you are in essence giving it to yourself no matter where you spend it.
- deposit $1 or more into your bank
- spend $1 more on a higher quality item at the grocery store
- donate $1 or more to any cause you feel prompted (panhandler, charity, Xmas kettle)
While you are working on shifting your thoughts into a healthier mindset you will need some inspiration and for that I have created Meditoons (meditation cartoons) as pictorial representations of expanded thinking and this is a list of the text from those.
- There are two ways to travel on the River of Life: in fear or in flow.
- If a picture is a thousands words, what words does an image of a man relaxing in a hammock on the beach bring to your mind?
- Awareness: that ‘other’ information highway.
- BE the treasures you seek.
- Don’t just sit there…meditate.
- How to get over your fear of energy work & other woo-woo: get curious
- So many beautiful souls in the world…behind so much baggage. It’s time to let it go.
- Have you had your meds today? Meditations that is!
- Mindfulness meditation is like…being your own therapist.
- Drink Smarter! Make your drinking buddy your meditation buddy & your drinking time will be about celebrating life rather than avoiding it.
- In the same way Earth is not a flat shape, but round…Expanded Consciousness is not a linear thought process, but lateral.
- A self-made Cinderella knows the real Fairy Godmother is her own heart.
- You don’t need to manifest money; you just need to find your flow with it.
- In the garden of the mind if you want love, plant love.
- What is wrong with the picture of a couple arguing? Nothing! Old emotions rise up to the surface to be cleared. Clear them and get back to the love.
- When life seems a bit empty, you may have missed something along the way.
- When the going gets tough, the tough meditate.
- Where’s your head at? In the clouds or the sand? Get clarity.
- What hormones are flowing through your body? Serenity or stress?
- Why is Peace more powerful than Anger? Higher vibes!
- Aligning with your higher self is like connecting your heart to your own magical star.
- Gentleman Genie says for best results, when you make a wish, make it from joy in your heart.
- Get used to the truth: you’re not a loser…you’re a hero!
- The Gratitude Trick: being thankful first opens your heart to receiving.
- Holiday shopping stressing you out? Relax! You got this.
- I am god, divine being of light; I create my own life.
- Love works from the inside out.
- Meditation can be done anywhere. It’s true! Take that to the loo!
- Meditation is not only about finding serenity; serenity is the gateway to finding bliss.
- What’s the missing piece to creating the life you want? Meditation, because awareness is everything.
- This year don’t toss out your New Year’s Resolution; super-charge it with meditation.
- Relaxation…it’s just a thought away.
- Self-mastery is being captain of your own ship of destiny.
- Meditation is the path to self-awareness that is the path to the super-conscious.
- Stress or meditation? Your call!
- Take time to unplug…before life gets too messy.
- The spirit of Christmas is generosity…soak it up while it’s here.
- We’re not on Earth to suffer; we’re here to expand our universal life force around it.
- What is your true heart’s desire? To feel good!
- Did you know you can draw real love from the Universe? Now you do!
- 3 States of being more powerful than fear: peace, gratitude & compassion.
- 3P formula for successful self-help: passion, perseverance & practice.
- 3 Top reasons to stay high, vibrationally-speaking: feels like flying on the inside, better flow in life and more energy & stamina.
- Do problems seem bigger and scarier than they are? Awareness puts them back in perspective.
- Engaging in other people’s anger is like poking a rattlesnake with a stick: inadvisable.
- Fight or meditate? Your call, your consequences!
- Freedom conundrum: the more you free your heart & mind of limitations the more freedom you have.
- Meditate on this! If 1% of the people have 99% of the money, the other 7,920,000,000 people need to change the way they think about money.
- Meditation can do what?!? Help manage chronic pain, lower blood pressure, slow brain aging, improve stress management, lessen anxiety & depression, reduce heart strain.
- No matter the problem, meditation helps to find good solutions.
- Why life may not be working for you: you’re living it backwards. Live from the inside out, not the outside in.
- Stop living as if there’s only one boring option in your life. Make time to look around.
- Smiling lets the love out…and in!
- 3 Thresholds of stress: positive, tolerable, toxic…one meditation.
- Tired of so much negative buzzing around you? Transform your mind for a more positive space!
- Top 9 life skills people want help with: anger management, changing negative habits, stress & depression, develop positive habits, career/entrepreneurship, improve communication, spirituality, relationships, life paths.
- Want more YES days? There’s a meditation for that!
- Want to jump a timeline fast? Think: I will feel better eventually, so I might as well do it now.
- What have you got against exploring your feelings anyway? Constriction & flow feelings show us: where we are, which direction to take, when to change lanes, when to stop and pull over.
- What is personal freedom? The authentic way of living when your heart, mind & body experience life from present inspiration rather than past conditioning.
- Inner peace is the eye of an emotional hurricane.
- Do you wonder what it’s like to have a clear & focused mind?
Building momentum from peace
Once you reach the state of peace through meditation you will need a new trajectory for this higher energy state. In other words, you will need a positive focal point to project it in your mind. Add an inspirational quote or two to help solidify your new path and create new self talk along the way.
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. ~ Albert Einstein
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. ~ Albert Einstein
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. ~ Aristotle
- We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ~ Aristotle
- Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now! ~ Goethe
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- As a man thinketh in his heart , so is he. ~ James Allen
- Tough times never last but tough people do. ~ Robert Schuller
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. ~ Henry Ford
- Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. ~ Wayne Gretzky
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~ Winston Churchill
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. ~ Albert Einstein
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. ~ Charles Swindoll
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Nelson Mandela
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We have nothing to fear but fear itself. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. ~ George Addair
- We design our lives through the power of choices. ~ Richard Bach
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~ Paolo Coelho
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. ~ Francis Chan
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. ~ Margaret Meade
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. ~ Frank Zappa
- It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. ~ J.K. Rowling
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~ Thomas Edison
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. ~ Buddha
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ~ C.S. Lewis
- The time is always right to do what is right. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. ~ Dalai Lama
- This above all: to thine own self be true. ~ William Shakespeare
- Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- A mind is a terrible thing to waste. ~ Arthur Fletcher