Elements, methods & modalities
Passive & Active techniques
No matter how or when you meditate…passively with prerecorded audio, or actively saying the words to yourself and becoming aware of your feelings …do it…take the time! Everyone has a few minutes in a day to stop and visit their sacred space, realign with their inner serenity and get to know themselves better. Besides raising your vibration naturally, relaxation meditation is also the gateway to quickly learning new skills and accessing creativity.
Did you know? By visiting this website & reading self-help information you are raising your vibration passively…YES!
Relaxation VS Mindfulness goal
Meditating is really another word for the mindful focus of quieting the mind and redirecting thoughts. The thoughts you choose will determine whether you plan to relax or get close and personal with your sense of self to create real change.
Easy DIY relaxation meditation
The simplest form of meditation is to get comfortable and use one of the following techniques until a sense of calm is felt – no tools necessary. Use the Clock app on your cell phone to set reminders to meditate throughout the day for a constant subtle shift into a world of inner peace and relaxation. Remember to always breathe into your belly.
- focus on the breath or heart space for a few minutes, or
- slowly count backwards from 100, or
- stare at the back of your eyelids, or
- for deep mental cleansing & energy clearing do the Ho’oponopono
That’s it! It’s really that easy.
Built-in meditation tools on demand
Once you get in the groove, meditation is an inherent tool that is at our disposal 24/7/365 that is connected to our human body which is mostly made of energy that is constantly in motion. Here is where the path from powerless to empowered is a shift in focus of where to direct that energy by knowing our state of being at any given moment, be it love or fear-based.
From states of resistance to flying and anguish to nirvana, there are a lot of sensations to manage in one little body. Look inside where you’ve got all the tools you need already built-in with common sense and an emotional guidance system…and choice.
Eventually, you will come to the grand inner knowings and be very familiar with the universal laws behind the Law of Attraction and receive sensations of overflowing gratitude, love and beauty, just by being open to them…they are so uplifting. You’ll find new ways to feel elated, fulfilled and wealthy when you start finding all those qualities of life inside of you as natural essences that are always there under the armour of compounded fears.
Universal love is the only constant law of the universe and it is wholly independent of other people. It is always inside each of us to some degree to be the true definition of self love, and it always expanding…always! Focus on that gift of love that you already are and feel very powerfully connected at any time,,,just ‘be’ it!
Habit time frames
There are several myths around the time it takes to replace a bad habit with a new one, but it is wholly dependent on the habit and the character. To be fair give yourself 21 days to incorporate new habits and meditation can be a habit or part of your daily/mid-day/nightly routine. Quite logically, it also depends on several other factors:
- the level of dedication & commitment to betterment
- if it is breaking an old habit or incorporating a new one
- how much of a support system one has in family & friends
- if one has a habit-breaking buddy
- how pleasurable the experience
Follow the inner prompting
Whatever prompts your awakening for the need to change, when it comes to mediating for mindfulness it starts as a new habit of technique and becomes the most enjoyable lifestyle routine. Be it illness or parenthood, accident or windfall, loss of a loved one or a downpour of universal love, or just plain curiosity, you’ll know when it’s your time to make some inner adjustments.
The pleasure derived from getting to that inner plane of heart-centered alignment is one of wonder and no one outside of you can bring you to that state. This is the inner world of balance and contemplation where your heart’s true desires are revealed as happiness that shows up out of the blue.
Listening to a pre-recorded audio to lull you into a relaxed state for the sake of relaxation alone is the most popular concept around the subject and where you can release all thoughts and feelings that would interfere with your serenity.
An audio may contain one or more components depending on the desired result and preferred learning method or mix, such as visualizations, binaural beats, Solfeggio frequency tones, and scripts with or without background music.
Adding inspiration from peace
Once you reach the state of peace through meditation you will need a new trajectory for this higher energy state. In other words, you will need a positive focal point to project it in your mind. Add an inspirational quote or two to help solidify your new path and create new self talk along the way.
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. ~ Albert Einstein
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. ~ Albert Einstein
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. ~ Aristotle
- We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ~ Aristotle
- Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now! ~ Goethe
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- As a man thinketh in his heart , so is he. ~ James Allen
- Tough times never last but tough people do. ~ Robert Schuller
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. ~ Henry Ford
- Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. ~ Wayne Gretzky
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~ Winston Churchill
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. ~ Albert Einstein
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. ~ Charles Swindoll
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Nelson Mandela
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We have nothing to fear but fear itself. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. ~ George Addair
- We design our lives through the power of choices. ~ Richard Bach
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~ Paolo Coelho
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. ~ Francis Chan
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. ~ Margaret Meade
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. ~ Frank Zappa
- It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. ~ J.K. Rowling
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~ Thomas Edison
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~ Paolo Coelho
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. ~ Buddha
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ~ C.S. Lewis
- The time is always right to do what is right. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. ~ Dalai Lama
- This above all: to thine own self be true. ~ William Shakespeare
- Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- A mind is a terrible thing to waste. ~ Arthur Fletcher
Every technique for accelerated growth and learning begins with relaxation because of the receptivity factor it provides that is necessary to easier process learning by the brain and then requires you to focus your attention on specific imagery to invoke different feelings on purpose.
With hypnosis there is the added component of induction that takes you beyond relaxation to the Alpha brainwave state where desired learning can be directly interjected into the sub-conscious part of the brain without the limiting filters of the conscious mind.
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a very important component of accelerated learning as it engages all five physical senses to replicate the desired state of being that rewires the nervous system to its new environment. This approach engages all five senses VAKOG (Visual, Auditory, Kinetic, Olfactory, Gustatory) to simulate a new reality into the subconscious at opportune points as a way to reboot the system into a desired state of being so that the new way becomes the new habit and lifestyle.
Going beyond the amazing health benefits of a calm nervous system one gets from meditation, the plasticity of the brain allows for the limitless evolution of our grey matter to constantly create new neuro-pathways simply by focusing our attention on a new notion or ideal state for a period of time in practice.
The contrast between what your life was like before you start meditating and what it becomes when you incorporate serenity and awareness as lifestyle is one full of delightful surprises. It’s not only a coping mechanism, but a gateway to the endless supply of information that shows up as epiphanies and revelations to support you.
You’ll receive your own unique gems of insight that become your own personal stepping stones toward being of open mind and open heart to the point it oozes the power of self-sovereignty and naturally affects everyone you meet in the most positive way.
Although some consider highly developed clair skills to be spooky or woo-woo, they are in fact a natural ability that have been poo-pooed by skeptics, which is pretty ridiculous to those of us who can share miracle after miracle of how inspirational intervention manifests into our lives. One such event is recorded here as the Sweetheart Bond Story.
Into & beyond The Void
Not everyone desires to use meditative techniques beyond the relaxation and/or higher consciousness aspect, but there is another place of expansion known as The Void. This state is similar to a sensory deprivation chamber experience; totally free from all thoughts and emotions…very freeing. Another term to describe The Void is the Quantum Field of Limitless Possibilities where the love and beauty found there are even more indescribable.
Beyond the void can only be described as the Universe expanding inward, which is a whole other level of being once you’ve cleared your own emotional baggage and stopped taking on anymore of other people’s. This is where your own energy field is extremely resilient and where you can maintain the higher frequencies as the norm in daily life.