Traubuse – trauma and abuse often affect us the same way
There is a dire need to bring awareness and healing to abused/traumatized/victimized persons whose suppressed trauma is a latent energy that leaks a deadly toxin. We can help them neutralize this energy & allow it to be released as positive expression & peace.
- Abuse is a learned thing – we can and should unlearn it.
- Trauma may come from shock, war, grief and more – we can and should overcome it. We can then teach others to do the same – even if only by example.
What can we do?
- We can share knowledge and insight on the suppression, mistreatment, cruelty, neglect, exploitation and degradation of people, otherwise known as Psst! Abuse. Shhh!
- Also, we can take the stigma of abuse and see it for what it really is: an oppressed, suppressed, repressed mighty universal power that has been stolen.
- We can then remove the perceived labels of shame and weakness altogether, because when you look closer, it takes a lot of strength to carry such compressed energy in the cells of our bodies, as well as our psyche – similar to trauma.
The area of this site provides awareness for those who have experienced or are experiencing trouble facing, overcoming and/or recouping from:
- Child Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Traumatic Events
The I-Peace Mantra is instant help in many states of distress. Get it here.